- 1 18-ounce sweet potato, baked, with skin removed
- 1 (4-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, with blackened skin removed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh garlic, fine dice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, puree the sweet potato, roasted red peppers, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- Process mixture until it is fairly smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serving Size: ½ cup