Explore a fresh, holistic approach to your health and well-being in our quarterly Center for Integrative Medicine eNewsletter.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
Subscriptions are free.
Sign up today!
- 12 ounces silken extra-firm tofu
- 2 large ripe bananas, broken into chunks
- 2 ounces 70% cocoa bittersweet chocolate bar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place tofu in food processor; process until creamy.
- Add bananas; process until smooth.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Add chocolate and remaining ingredients to banana mixture; process until smooth.
- Transfer to individual dishes or a large bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
9 servings (3 ounces each)
Total fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Healthy fats: 0 g
Fiber: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 0 mg
Calcium: 74 mg
Magnesium: 10 mg
Selenium: 0.3 mcg
Potassium: 153 mg
Recipe from YOU on a Diet, by Michael F. Roizen, MD and Mehmet C. Oz, MD