Did you know colon cancer is one of the most common types of cancer? It’s preventable, and if detected early, it’s also one of the most curable. Learn about the exam that stops this cancer cold. Get tips on healthy diet and lifestyle changes. Learn how to cope with cancer if it’s diagnosed, and much more.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
Take steps to prevent colon cancer
- Colonoscopy Can Stop Cancer Cold (Infographic)
- Your Colonoscopy: 7 Common Myths Debunked
- 7 Steps to a Healthier Colon
- 5 Tips to Prevent Colon Cancer in People Under Age 50
- Colonoscopy: Up Your Chances of Finding Flat Polyps
- What Are You Doing to Prevent Colon Cancer?
- Rectal Bleeding: What a Doctor Wants You to Know
Help when cancer is diagnosed
- You’ve Been Diagnosed With Colon Cancer—What’s Next?
- 6 Things To Do When Diagnosed With Cancer
- How to Handle a Cancer Diagnosis
- Tips for Eating Right With Cancer
- 10 Tips to Help You Through Chemotherapy
Innovative surgery options
- Removing a Colon Through a Belly Button (Video)
- Scarless Surgery? (Video)
- Colon Surgery Without a Single Cut: TEMS