Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 cup cleaned spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 1 cup cleaned kale, roughly chopped, firmly packed
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 Bartlett pear – core, stem and seeds removed
- 1 orange – peeled, pith removed, quartered
- 1 banana – peeled
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups ice
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Process on low speed for 15 seconds.
- Increase to medium speed, then high speed.
- Process until well blended.
Makes 5 servings
Per serving (1 cup)
Carbohydrate: 19 g
Sugars: 12 g
Fiber: 3 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Protein: 0 g
Sodium: 15 mg