Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
2 cans water-packed tuna, drained
½ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
¼ cup carrots, diced
¼ cup celery, diced
¼ cup 2% (low-fat) cheddar cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons nonfat or light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons mustard (preferably Dijon)
3 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form 4 patties. Place them in a nonstick pan or a pan lightly
- coated with cooking spray. Cook on medium heat until patties are slightly browned on both sides.
- Place patty in a whole-wheat English muffin or serve by itself.
- Garnish with tomato, spinach and onion, if desired
Makes 4 servings.
Each serving contains:
Dietary fiber 0g
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 1g