This super easy, anytime slaw is a refreshing way to eat your broccoli, which is good for breast health and has been shown to increase healthy (HDL) cholesterol. It’s a tasty way to eat for wellness.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 4 cups shredded broccoli stems
- Combine first four ingredients and slowly add oil while stirring.
- Add raisins and broccoli, stir well and chill. Serve cold.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 8 servings
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Total fat: 3.5 g
Sodium: 135 mg
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Protein: 1 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 7 g
— Recipe provided by Roxanne Sukol, MD, MS.