Turn your potato into a healthy meal! Try this protein-packed vegetarian meal for days when you don’t have time (or want) to cook. Bake the potato in the microwave, serve with frozen steamed vegetables, and you’ll have an easy meal ready in no time.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 baking potato (size of a fist)
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, no salt added
- 2 tbsp green onions
- Bake potato in oven or microwave until ready to serve.
- Slice open potato, and layer beans, Greek yogurt, shredded cheese and green onions inside.
- Serve with a vegetable side and enjoy!
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 1 serving
Protein: 24 g
Carbohydrate: 74 g
Dietary fiber: 10 g
Sugar: 7 g
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 230 mg
— Recipe provided by Digestive Disease Health Team dietitians.