Tired of plain fruit? Add some tang with this yogurt dressing. This dish is not only colorful but high in potassium.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 tablespoon sugar free lemonade drink powder mix
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 15-ounce can of pineapple tidbits, in juice, drained
- 1 medium granny smith or other green apple, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup red grapes, each cut in half
- 2 medium bananas, sliced into coin shapes
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine lemonade powder mix and yogurt in medium bowl.
- Add all fruit and stir until well-combined.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Makes 6 servings
Fat: 0 grams
Saturated Fat: 0 grams
Sodium: 15 mg
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 32 grams
Sugars: 24 grams
Dietary fiber: 3 grams