Put together four simply delightful ingredients and you’ve got one totally delicious and nutritious dessert. Plus, this no-bake treat keeps your kitchen cool on warm summer days. How sweet!
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 12 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Drizzle the olive oil over the flesh of the peaches and rub gently with your fingertips to coat. Grill, flesh-side down, until slightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and arrange on a platter. Spoon a tablespoon of yogurt onto each peach half, and drizzle lightly with honey. Scatter the mint leaves on top and enjoy!
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 4 servings
Serving size = 1 peach
Total fat: 1 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrate: 20 g
Dietary fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 17 g (mostly from the peaches)
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
— Developed by Sara Quessenberry for Cleveland Clinic Wellness.