With nutrients and flavor galore (we’re talking protein-rich tilapia, gorgeous green avocado, and kickin’ red salsa), plus the satisfying crunch of corn tortillas, your taste buds will think you’ve packed up and gone on vacation.
4 corn tortillas
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 pound tilapia fillets
1 teaspoon chili powder
⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup alfalfa sprouts
1 avocado, thinly sliced
8 radishes, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh tomato salsa
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle each side with ¼ teaspoon of oil and rub to coat.
- Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place the fish on a sheet pan and sprinkle with chili powder and salt.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, top each tortilla with sprouts, avocado slices, and radishes.
- Then top with a fish filet and some fresh salsa. Serve with a lime wedge.
Total fat 27g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fiber 5g
Sugar 4g (0g added sugar)
Cholesterol 56 mg
Sodium 539 mg
Recipe developed by cookbook author Sara Quessenberry for Cleveland Clinic Wellness