This smoothie is filled with berry vanilla goodness, as well as low-fat dairy and bananas. It’s smooth, creamy and sweet. Blend it up for breakfast to make your morning magical.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 8 oz. non-fat milk
- 1/3 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 unsweetened blueberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened blackberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup red grapes, frozen
- 1/2 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut up banana into slices. Freeze banana and grapes (until ready for use).
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more or less milk to desired consistency. Add your choice of sweetener, if desired.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 1 serving
Total fat: 1.5 g
Saturated fat: 0.7 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 31 g
Protein: 19 g
Sodium: 407 mg
Calcium: 361 mg
Magnesium: 51 mg
Potassium: 750 mg
— Recipe provided by our Digestive Disease Health team dietitians.