Chocolate lovers, rejoice! You get to drink a chocolate shake for breakfast — and this one is power packed with creamy, healthy fat. Cacao not only adds great flavor, but is a also good source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon no‑alcohol, gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 1 serving
Fat: 33 g
Saturated fat: 18 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fiber: 9 g
Protein: 10 g
Carbohydrate: 17 g
Sodium: 40 mg
— From Eat Fat, Get Thin, by Mark Hyman, MD.