This creamy, satisfying smoothie is naturally sweetened with strawberries, “creamified” with avocado and then exalted to green goddess status with arugula. Drink it and add a healthy spin to your diet.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened hazelnut or almond milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 handful baby arugula (about 1 packed cup)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds.
- Drink immediately.
Serving = 1
— From the book, Eat Fat, Get Thin, by Mark Hyman, MD.