Smoothies, whether you like them creamy, sweet or bitter, are a smooth way to sneak more fruits and veggies into your diet. This smoothie will entice you with mango, grapes, strawberries and peaches — plus various veggies, yogurt and chia seeds. Blend one up for friends and family!
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup red grapes
- 1/4 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup kale
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup green tea (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until very smooth and well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 1 serving, approximately 2 cups
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Trans fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 40 mg
Total carbohydrates: 48 g
Dietary Fiber: 9 g
Sugars: 35 g
Protein: 5 g
— Recipe provided by Digestive Disease Health Team dietitians.