Looking for a treat? Try this cool, easy-to-make, peach and orange milkshake. It has healthy doses of vitamin C to support your immune system while promoting healthy skin. Research also suggests that vitamin C can help reduce the risk of stroke, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Why not give it a try?
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 2 cups light, no sugar added ice cream
- 2 large peaches, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 4 servings
Serving size = 1 cup
Fat: 4.5 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Sodium: 95 mg
Protein: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Sugars: 4 g
Dietary fiber: 4 g