You’ll love this pantry-friendly and impressive version of the classic French sauce. Serve on a bed of lettuce for a light lunch or fabulous first course.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole or grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash hot sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place shrimp in bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and toss with shrimp. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritional information per serving
Makes eight ¼-cup servings
Calories from fat 22%
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fiber 0g
Diabetic exchanges: 2 very lean meat