Recipe: Cold Pizza Wrap
Need something quick for your child’s lunch tomorrow? This pizza wrap is a balanced meal that goes great with some veggies and ranch!
Our healthy pizza wraps are quick to prepare for your kid’s lunch — or your own. For a balanced meal, we recommend packing it with raw veggies and low-fat ranch dip, a small piece of fruit and fat-free milk.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
1 eight-inch whole-wheat tortilla
2 tablespoons canned pizza sauce
¼ cup fresh spinach leaves
3 tablespoons part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 finely chopped basil leaf or pinch of dried basil
1. Spread pizza sauce evenly over tortilla.
2. Top with an even layer of spinach, sprinkling cheese and basil on top.
3. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 45 seconds.
4. Tightly roll tortilla and let cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Slice into pieces if desired. Store in refrigerator or lunch bag with ice pack for up to 1 day.
Makes 1 serving
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Sugar: 2 g
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 3.6 g
Cholesterol: 11 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 10 g
Sodium: 632 mg
Calcium 158 mg
Potassium: 5 mg