For lunch time — or anytime — pizza in a snap! Serves one, but you can multiply as necessary.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
1 whole wheat English muffin, split in two
2 tablespoons pizza sauce (or ¼ cup reduced-sodium spaghetti sauce)
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
3 to 5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
- Line oven-ready baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place English muffin halves on foil and spread each with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle onions, mushrooms and cheese evenly over both English muffin halves.
- Place under broiler or in toaster oven just until cheese bubbles and is golden brown.
Calories 328 (29% calories from fat)
Fat 11 g
Saturated fat 4.5 g
Protein 19 g
Carbohydrates 43 g
Fiber 7.8 g
Cholesterol 22 mg
Sodium 618 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids 0 g