Make your own sorbet! It’s a perfectly refreshing ending to any meal. And unlike store-bought versions, this recipe has no added sugar. You can use our recommended combination of fruit or experiment with other fruit combos — your flavor choices are limited only by your imagination and the fresh fruit currently available.
*This recipe is a vegan option.
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh orange juice or other fruit juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer container and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let the sorbet rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping into four dessert dishes.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 4 servings
Fat: 0 g
Saturated fat: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Fiber: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Potassium: 310 mg
— Recipe provided by Cleveland Clinic Preventive Cardiology nutrition experts.