This appetizer is easy to make, full of flavor and a fun finger food! It’s a great way to get some more veggies in your diet, too!
Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center. Advertising on our site helps support our mission. We do not endorse non-Cleveland Clinic products or services. Policy
- 2 8-ounce containers light vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 4 (12-inch size) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- In mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese blend over each tortilla evenly. Sprinkle celery, red bell peppers, black olives and carrots on top of cream cheese spread. Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, slice each tortilla into 1 inch pieces.
Nutrition information (per serving)
Makes 48 servings
Serving size = 1-inch piece
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 89 mg
Potassium 25 mg
Total carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 2 g